Saturday, October 16, 2010

Being Stalked

Thank you SO much Christian. He's not even here and he's making my life hell.
Guess what Darling did now?
Anyone?
Anyone?
I go to his house perfectly fine! Clean Aura!
I come home:
GET FOLLOWED BY SOMETHIN BAD FROM HIS HOUSE!
F
M
L
SERIOUSLY?
Well, I've got some pretty good protection up right now in my room (Altar Salt anyone? How about some holy water?)
Other than that:
Dylan has gone missing. He's dejia's brother.


Name: Dylan Gray
Clothes: Purple Areopostal hoodie, Dark Blue jeans, Oregon Ducks shirt, black DC’s or DVS’s
Stuff with him: Backpack is Green/Dark Gray
Notes: may have his hood up. Possibly walking/Bus/MAX from Portland/Gresham, Oregon to Vancouver, Washington (either to Mill Plain... or 4th Plain). Cops have been called to look for him. last seen at school yesterday!

Please look for this kid. We're worried!
-leaves computer to answer door-
-hour later-
OK then.
I gotta go now, so I'll close with my stats.
Todays stats
Mood: Worried
Listening to:Glycerine-Bush
Activity:Blogging (duh)
Next Activity: homework
Eating: Gum
Drinking: Hot chocolate
Thinking about: Dylan is missing! WTH DO YOU THINK I'M THINKING ABOUT IJITS?
Current Fave pairing (canon): Peeta/Katniss,Wanderer/Ian (Host) Stark/Zoey(HON) Romeo/Juliet(duh?)
Current Fave pairing(Noncanon): Artemis/Apollo(Greek Mythology)Draco/Ginny (HP)

1 comment:

  1. fang- dejia says thank you
    dejia- i coulda told her fang!
    dylan- wow, so even your friends Across the country were worried about me?
    iggy- *sigh* dylan there were 900 people on the WEST COAST looking for you, also we had people looking for you in other country's in case you got on a plane or something
    dejia- have you found out what followed you?

    ReplyDelete