Friday, August 27, 2010

Explaining the Deja thing

I just realized that I didn't really explain what was going on.
OK
SO
Deja is a friend of mine who kidnapped Fang and Iggy. Fang is her twin brother and they're a lot alike. Iggy is her...IDK. (I think he should be her hubby someday, but they keep denying the possibility!) (Sides, Deja's got a bf right now).
Fang is starring in a fic I'm writing (without his knowledge) (I haven't really told them, yet. I think I mentioned it in passing, but that's really it.)
And I just wrote part where Fang's gf (Corian) gets pregnant.
And now my OC is freaking out.
Apparently, she didn't see this coming.
Corian:How could I!? You didn't even tell me we had sex!
Me:Well.........
Cori:Did we?
Me:Well......
Cori: Oh Goddess! DID I CHEAT ON MY FANG?
Me: NO!
Cori: Ok. Good.
Me: You'll understand soon, Cori, dear. (That's Cori as in "cory". Her name is Core-ee-en)
So, now that that is esplained, I gotta go give the Daddy, Aunt, and...Iggy! the news!
Bai! (again)

1 comment:

  1. fang- i was wondering why that was posted all over facebook
    dejia- YAY!!!
    iggy- i think we all agree that you should update
    dejia- *sigh* i should really get started updateing The Betrayed

    ReplyDelete