Friday, August 27, 2010

Keep forgetting to update this dang thing

Okay, so I'm super bored. Talking to Deja is only fun if she ANSWERS! -cough, DEJA, cough-
Bored.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......might take a nap
Did you know there's a group for Saint Fang of Boredom on FB?
i sure didn't!
Well, I do now! WHOO!
School doesn't start until september 8, so I've got nuthin to do.
"Nuthin" being the understatement of the year.
I don't know how many times I can go over the future details for Puzzle Peices and Speak and then listen to a linkin park song and repeat, but I'm guessing more than twenty, because that's what I've done.
All.
Freaking.
Morning.
I've been up since 7.
It's 11.
So...bored...
Boys...not...home...for...four...hours...
dang.
So, ah, I have some news.
Fang Gray (Deja's twin brother)got someone pregnant.
Corian:Don't tell them! WTF Ray?
Oh, it's not like Deja's going to see this before you tell her.
Cori:-starts crying-
I guess you guys aren't up to date, are you?
That's ok, no one is.
Cori is Fang's gf in my new fic (which I'm inviting Deja to help me write)
I need to start posting soon. I keep forgetting to do that.
Well, he got Alyx pregnant.
So we'll see where this goes..
Cori, dear, stop crying.
Cori:He's gonna leaev me!
Bull, we'll kill him.
Cori:NOOOOOO!
Ok, chill.
Well, I've got OC drama to go deal with.
Lates.

1 comment:

  1. dejia- YAY!!! i can help write another story!
    fang- we have good explanation for not answering
    iggy- we were sleeping
    fang- and don't worry cori i won't leave you
    dejia- his personality took a 180 when max left him
    fang- *breaks down crying*
    dejia- oops... i was n't supposed to mention HER

    ReplyDelete